Distance MBA Programs in India?
This article will show you the very best in India you should quickly go for.
Almost every institution in India that offers a remote MBA claim that their MBA degree program is the best, which makes it even more difficult for students to decide which university to attend.
This post is for you if you’re one of the students looking for the best university in India for remote education MBA in 2021.
In this post, we will discuss the best universities in India for taking an MBA degree program through distant education or online education. Students can enroll in an MBA or PGDM program at these universities.
Some Best Universities for Distance MBA Programs in India:
As we all know, the first few names that come to mind while considering an Online MBA or Correspondence MBA degree program in India include IGNOU, ICFAI, NMIMS Global, Symbiosis, Annamalai University, and Sikkim Manipal University.
Those colleges are undoubtedly the greatest in the world at providing management degree programs, but there are many other universities and institutes that also provide world-class management degrees via online and study center modes.
Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU)
- Indira Gandhi National University, as we all know, is the world’s largest Open University in terms of student enrollment.
- IGNOU was founded in 1985 and today serves over 35 lakhs students globally.
- IGNOU provides 175 academic programs including 1100 courses at the certificate, diploma, and degree levels, including diploma, degree, and Ph.D. programs in management.
- Its PAN India reach and study centers in other countries make it the ideal alternative for taking a correspondence MBA program.
- The IGNOU MBA is one of India’s most popular management degree programs.
- There is no upper age limit for enrolling in IGNOU’s remote MBA program.
- The course must be completed in at least 2.5 years.
- To be qualified for the course, you must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% (general category) or 45 percent (reserved category) and three years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU-DE) – Distance MBA Programs in India
- SMU-DE is an ISO 9001: 2000 accredited university that provides distance learning programs in a variety of fields, including management.
- All of Sikkim Manipal University’s distance education programs are UGC-DEB accredited. EduNxt, an award-winning learning delivery system, is used by SMU-DE to provide education.
- Every year, 1500 deserving students are awarded a scholarship.
- SMU-distance DE’s education MBA program is a two-year degree program separated into four semesters. Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems Management, and Finance Management are the four specialties available in the MBA program.
- To be eligible for this course, you must be a graduate of a recognised university. Before enrolling in the Sikkim Manipal University’s distance MBA programs in India, students must first pass an entrance exam.
Institute of Management & Technology Centre for Distance Learning (IMT-CDL)
- The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) is one of India’s leading business schools. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India is the location of the institute.
- Under the name IMT-CDL, IMT offers distance education programs in the fields of management and information technology.
- Various periodicals and news networks have placed the institute first, including DNA, Outlook, Competition Success Review, Zee News, Hindustan Times, and others.
- UGB-DEB recognises the remote learning courses offered by IMT-CDL. Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management, Marketing, and Information Systems are among the specialities offered by IMT-two-year CDL’s PGDM (MBA) program in management.
- Why You Should Get an MBA Degree Like Other Job Seekers are Doing – Important Reasons
- Want to Quit Your Job? Read This First
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – Distance MBA Programs in India
- NMIMS, a prestigious Indian institute based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- A distance MBA program is available through NMIMS.
- NMIMS’ remote education courses have been approved by the UGC-DEB.
- NMIMS is also offering ten 2-year distance MBA programs in India at the time of writing this article.
The names of the courses are:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Information Technology and Systems Management
To be eligible for this course, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum graduation grade point average of 50%.
Lovely Professional University
LPU is a prestigious private university in Punjab. The LPU remote learning MBA program is one of the university’s most popular programs.
It is a two-year degree program that can be completed in no more than five years.
To be eligible for admission to LPU’s distance MBA programs in India, you must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Indian institute of Management (IIM)
India’s most prestigious management institute In conjunction with NIIT Imperia and Hughes Global Education, IIMs like as IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Ahmedabad, and IIM Indore provide MBA programs.
To learn more about how to get into IIM, see this page.
Apart from the universities and institutes mentioned above, many other renowned universities in India offer MBA Distance Learning degrees, including Jamia Hamdard, Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Dr. B R Ambedkar Open University (DBROU), and Teerthanker Mahaveer University.